1. Alemu, M.M., 2022. Overview on the Impact of Human Activity on Protected Areas. In Human Activity, Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services in Protected Areas
(pp. 1-20). Springer, Cham.
2. Bharath, S. and Ramachandra, T.V., 2021. Modeling Landscape Dynamics of Policy Interventions in Karnataka State, India. Journal of Geovisualization and Spatial Analysis,
3. Ramachandra, T.V., Bharath, S. and Vinay, S., 2021. Assessment of Forest Transitions and Regions of Conservation Importance in Udupi district, Karnataka. Indian Forester
, 147(9), pp.834-847.
4. Ramachandra, T.V. and Bharath, S., 2021. Carbon Footprint of Karnataka: Accounting of Sources and Sinks. In Carbon Footprint Case Studies
(pp. 53-92). Springer, Singapore.
5. Shalu, G., Zubereya, K., Anbazhagi, S. and Muthuchamy, M., 2021. Assessment of Vegetation Index in Selected Protected Areas of Southern Western Ghats, Kerala, India. Journal of Tropical Forestry and Environment
6. Wolf, C., Levi, T., Ripple, W.J., Zárrate-Charry, D.A. and Betts, M.G., 2021. A forest loss report card for the world’s protected areas. Nature ecology & evolution
, 5(4), pp.520-529.
7. Cazalis, V., Princé, K., Mihoub, J.B., Kelly, J., Butchart, S.H. and Rodrigues, A.S., 2020. Effectiveness of protected areas in conserving tropical forest birds. Nature communications,
8. Ramachandra, T.V., Bharath, S. and Bharath, A.H., 2020. Insights of Forest Dynamics for the Regional Ecological Fragility Assessment. Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing,
9. Ramachandra, T.V., Vinay, S., Bharath, S., Chandran, M.D.S., and Aithal, B.H., 2020. Insights into riverscape dynamics with the hydrological, ecological, and social dimensions for water sustenance. Curr Sci,
10. Chacko, S., Ravichandran, C., Vairavel, S.M. and Mathew, J., 2019. Employing measurers of spatial distribution of carbon storage in Periyar Tiger Reserve, Southern Western Ghats, India. Journal of Geovisualization and Spatial Analysis,
Geldmann, J., Manica, A., Burgess, N.D., Coad, L. and Balmford, A., 2019. A global-level assessment of the effectiveness of protected areas at resisting anthropogenic pressures. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,
11. Krishnan, V., Kumar, M.A., Raghunathan, G. and Vijayakrishnan, S., 2019. Distribution and Habitat Use by Asian Elephants (Elephas maximus) in a Coffee-Dominated Landscape of Southern India. Tropical Conservation Science,
12. Ramachandra, T.V., Bharath, S. and Vinay, S., 2019. Visualisation of impacts due to the proposed developmental projects in the ecologically fragile regions-Kodagu district, Karnataka. Progress in Disaster Science,
13. Ramachandra, T.V. and Bharath, S., 2019. Sustainable management of Bannerghatta National Park, India, with the insights in land cover dynamics. FIIB Business Review,
14. Ramachandra, T.V. and Bharath, S., 2019. Global warming mitigation through carbon sequestrations in the Central Western Ghats. Remote Sensing in Earth Systems Sciences,
15. Jeganathan, P., Mudappa, D., Raman, T.S. and Kumar, M.A., 2018. Understanding Perceptions of People Towards Lion-Tailed Macaques in a Fragmented Landscape of the Anamalai Hills, Western Ghats, India. Primate Conservation, 32, p.11.
16. Ramachandra, T.V., Bharath, S. and Gupta, N., 2018. Modelling landscape dynamics with LST in protected areas of Western Ghats, Karnataka. Journal of environmental management,
17. Ramachandra, T.V., Bharath, S., Chandran, M.S. and Joshi, N.V., 2018. Salient Ecological Sensitive Regions of Central Western Ghats, India. Earth Systems and Environment,
18. Ramachandra, T.V., Vinay, S., Bharath, S. and Shashishankar, A., 2018. Focus: Ecology and Evolution: Eco-Hydrological Footprint of a River Basin in Western Ghats. The Yale journal of biology and medicine,
19. Ramachandra, T.V., Bharath, S., Vinay, S., Tara, N.M., Subashchandran, M.D. and Joshi, N.V., 2018. Conservation and Sustainable Management of Local Hotspots of Biodiversity. In Geospatial Infrastructure, Applications and Technologies: India Case Studies
(pp. 365-383). Springer, Singapore.
20. Ramachandra, T.V. and Bharath, S., 2018. Geoinformatics based Valuation of Forest Landscape Dynamics in Central Western Ghats, India. J Remote Sensing & GIS,
21. Ramachandra, T.V., Bharath, S. and Vinay S., 2018.Geoinformatics based Valuation of Forest Landscape Dynamics in Central Western Ghats, India, Journal of Biodiversity,
22. Ramachandra, T.V., Bharath, S., Rajan, K.S. and Chandran, M.D.S., 2017. Modelling the forest transition in Central Western Ghats, India. Spatial Information Research, 25(1), pp.117-130.
23. Ramachandra, T.V., Soman, D., Naik, A.D. and Chandran, M.D.S., 2017. Appraisal of Forest Ecosystems Goods and Services: Challenges and Opportunities for Conservation. Journal of Biodiversity
, 8(1), pp.12-33.
24. Vinay, S., Vishnu, D.M., Shrikanth, N., Chandran, M.D.S., Bharath, S., Shashishankar, A. and Ramachandra, T.V., 2017. Landscapes and hydrological regime linkages: case study of Chandiholé, Aghanashini. National Seminar for Research Scholars. Bangalore, India
25. Bharath, S., Ramachandra, T.V., 2016. Visualization of landscape dynamics in protected areas. In proceedings of 10th Biennial Lake Conference-2016, 28-31 December.
26. Nimish, G., Bharath, S., Ramachandra, T.V., 2016. Landscape dynamics in protected areas. In proceedings of 10th Biennial Lake Conference – 2016, 28-31 December.
27. Ramachandra, T.V., Bharath, S., Rajan, K.S. and Chandran, M.S., 2016. Stimulus of developmental projects to landscape dynamics in Uttara Kannada, Central Western Ghats. The Egyptian Journal of Remote Sensing and Space Science, 19(2), pp.175-193.
28. Ramachandra, T.V., Bharath, S. and Chandran, S., 2016. Geospatial analysis of forest fragmentation in Uttara Kannada District, India. Forest Ecosystems, 3(1), pp.1-15.
29. Ramachandra, T.V., Vinay, S., Bharath, H.A., Bharath, S., Shashishankar, A., 2016. Landscape Status and Hydrological Regime of Aghanashini River Basin. Proceedings of SWWEM – 2016 – International Conference and Exibition on Best Practices in Sustainable Water, Waste Water and Energy Management, At Bangalore, Volume: 1.
30. Ramachandra, T.V., Subash Chandran, M.D., Bharath, S., 2016. My Village Biodiversity: Documentation of Western Ghats Biodiversity through Network of Students and Teachers. Sahayadri Conservation series 61, ENVIS Technical Report 113, Centre for Ecological Sciences, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India.
31. Bharath, S., Rajan, K.S. and Ramachandra, T.V., 2016. Geo-visualisation of landscape dynamics in Sirsi and Haliyal forest divisions of Central Western Ghats. Proceedings of National Conference on Challenges of Civil Engineering Innovations (NCCCEI 2016), At Bangalore from 4-5 May; Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering NH 7, Vidyanagar, Bengaluru International Airport Road, Bangalore, India.
32. Watson, J.E., Dudley, N., Segan, D.B. and Hockings, M., 2014. The performance and potential of protected areas. Nature
, 515(7525), pp.67-73.
33. Ashwin CA, Babu S, 2014. Drainage Analysis of Extended Area of Bannerghatta National Park Using GIS. International Journal of Innovation and Scientific Research. 9(2), 494-501.
34. Bharath, S., Rajan, K.S. and Ramachandra, T.V., 2014. Status and Future Transition of Rapid Urbanizing Landscape in Central Western Ghats-CA Based Approach. ISPRS Annals of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing & Spatial Information Sciences,
35. Ramachandra, T.V., Bharath, S. and Bharath, A., 2014. Spatio-temporal dynamics along the terrain gradient of diverse landscape. Journal of Environmental Engineering and Landscape Management
, 22(1), pp.50-63.
36. Ramachandra, T.V., Chandran, M.D.S., Bharath, S., Rao, G.R. and Vishnu D.M., 2014. Reclamation of Mine Regions at Bisgod: Approaches and Challenges, SahyadriConservation Series 43, ENVIS Technical Report 80, CES, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560012, India
37. Ramachandra, T.V., Asulabha, K.S., Bharath, H.A., Bharath, S., Durga, M.M., Gouri K., Harish, R.B., Sincy, V., Sudarshan, P.B., Vinay, S. 2014. Environment Monitoring in the Neighbourhood,
ENVIS Technical Report 77, Environmental Information System, CES, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560012.
38. Ramachandra, T.V., Chandran M.D.S, Joshi, N.V., Rao, G.R., Vishnu, D.M., Sumesh D.N., Balachandran, C., Prakash M.N., Sreekanth, N., 2013. Floristic diversity in Uttara Kannada district, Karnataka State, Central Western Ghats. Sahyadri Conservation series 32, ENVIS Technical Report 62, Centre for Ecological Sciences, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India.
39. Vinay, S., Bharath, S., Bharath, H.A., Ramachandra T.V., 2013. Hydrologic Model with Landscape Dynamics for Drought Monitoring, In proceeding of: Joint International Workshop of ISPRS WG VIII/1 and WG IV/4 on Geospatial Data for Disaster and Risk Reduction, Hyderabad, November 21–22.
40. Adhikari, A, Southworth J, 2012. Simulating forest cover changes of Bannerghatta National Park based on a CA-Markov model: a remote sensing approach Remote Sens., 4, 3215–3243.
41. Ramachandra, T.V., Krishnadas G., Bharath, S. and Kumar, U., 2012. Regional bioenergy planning for sustainability in Himachal Pradesh, India. Journal of Energy, Environment & Carbon Credits, 2(1), 13-49.
42. Gopalakrishna, S.P., Somashekar, R.K., Anand, V.J. and Varma, S., 2010. Asian Elephant and Bannerghatta National Park in Eastern Ghats, Southern India. Gajah,
43. Singh JS, Kushwaha SPS, 2008. Forest biodiversity and its conservation in India, International Forestry Review,
44. Aravind, N.A., Tambat, B., Ravikanth, G., Ganeshaiah, K.N. and Shaanker, R.U., 2007. Patterns of species discovery in the Western Ghats, a megadiversity hot spot in India. Journal of biosciences
, 32(4), pp.781-790.
45. Bhaskaran, N., Kannan, G., Sukumar, R., 2007. Southern India Elephant Census 2007. Final report to Karnataka Forest Department. Asian Elephant Research and Conservation Centre, Bangalore.
46. Balaguru, B., Nagamurugan, N., Natarajan, D. and Soosairaj, S., 2006. Identifying conservation priority zones for effective management of tropical forests in Eastern Ghats of India. Biodiversity & Conservation,
47. Nameer, P.O., Molur, S. and Walker, S., 2001. Mammals of Western Ghats: A simplistic overview. Zoos’ Print Journal,
48. Ramesh, B.R., Menon, S. and Bawa, K.S., 1997. A vegetation based approach to biodiversity gap analysis in the Agastyamalai region, Western Ghats, India. Ambio
49. Rawat, G.S., 1997. Conservation status of forests and wildlife in the Eastern Ghats, India. Environmental Conservation
, 24(4), pp.307-15.