Distance Education Courses :
The following Course is being offered during August - December 2009 at the Indian Institute of Science, Centre for Continuing Education (http://cce.iisc.ernet.in ):
Note that the course home page is the central location for course information. The faculty in charge of the course(s) will post their syllabi, grading policies, assignments, course schedules, etc., on the page. This apart, during the briefing session, you will
- learn about email functions,
- learn to use the Chat Room, an exciting facility that helps you communicate directly with your peers and the faculty at a distance,
- learn to communicate with your faculty in real-time.
- learn to view course grades in the Grade book.
- learn to use the Drop-box facility to submit and retrieve assignments,
- learn to make one-on-one communication between you and your faculty in connection with assignments,
- find out about the Document sharing, a public place in which you can upload documents to share and conduct “workshop.”
- learn about the Online Help button for detailed, context sensitive instructions on how to use the tools.
Contact Information :
Dr. T. V. Ramachandra
Centre for Ecological Sciences,
Indian Institute of Science,
Bangalore - 560 012.
Tel : +91 080 22933099 / 23600985, Fax : 080 23601428
Email : email@example.com